Mirror, Mirror on the Wall……
When you look in the mirror, what do you see?
I am sure we all point out our favorite features and our flaws. We may even talk to ourselves in the mirror. Or just stare at the reflection looking back at you, thinking about where you came from and where you’re going. The mirror can be our friend and worst enemy. As the saying goes, “You can be your worst critic.”
I decided to make my mirror my friend. Instead of looking in it and having tons of thoughts run through my head, I put some of my favorite motivational quotes on paper and taped them to my mirror. So, every morning and every night I see those quotes to help put me in a positive mind-set. You have to be your own BIGGEST FAN, so Root for YOU!
Dotted Edger Punch (optional)
How I Did It
1. Type your favorite quotes in a word document
2. Print out the document on your construction paper. (You can use any type of paper you want, color or pattern. This is your project. Have fun with it!)
3. I used my fun cutting scissors to cut the quotes out of the paper.
4. I used my Border Stamp to add a little design to the cut outs. Just to make it pretty. Again you can do whatever you like with your own
5. I put two pieces of scotch tape on each cut out and placed them randomly on my bathroom mirror.